We run Lead Practitioner courses throughout the year in central Birmingham as well as dates and locations throughout the country (dependent on demand).
Individual bookings can be made and paid for through the EventBrite link on each date. If you require further information or you would like to book a course but require an invoice, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0121 766 8077.
We are also keen to speak to schools and organisations who would like to host a Lead Practitioner programme in their area, so please contact us for further information.
What's the cost?
How to book a Lead Practitioner course
Our lead practitioner course dates and locations are below. To book please click on the EventBrite link for the relevant course.
£195 per delegate
Who's this programme for?
Community Activity Providers
For individual course information please check the relevant date below.
UFA Lead Practitioner Training Peer Tutoring
DATE: May 15th, 2017
LOCATION: Birmingham – The Toll House, The Bond, 180-182 Fazeley Street, B55SE
The course will cover:
- Why Peer Tutoring?
- How to link Peer Tutoring to your school priorities
- Steps to setting up a programme in your school
- How to recruit and support your Peer Tutors?
- How to train Peer Tutors so they are more effective in their role
- Gain a strategic and operational understanding of how to set up, sustain & evaluate the impact of Peer Tutoring Programme
- Gain the confidence to build an effective Peer Tutor programme in your school.
- Leave with a fully resourced, tried and tested training programme for their Peer Tutors.
- Benefit from UFA’s many years of experience of working with Peer Tutors.
If you’d like to know more about the programme or raise an invoice to book a place, please call 0121 766 8077 or email email@example.com.
Interested? Any Questions?
Book or discuss this programme
Please send us your details below and we will be in touch to book you onto the programme