UFA’s experienced team can offer whole school or individual departments INSET. We can provide bespoke programmes or you can draw on a range of individual transforming learning days. INSET training usually focuses on putting recent learning theories into practical teaching and learning strategies.
The aims of INSET vary depending on the needs of the school but usually include:
– Outlining some key underpinning principles about learning that can be used to create more innovative, creative, engaging learning/training experiences
– Exploring the relationship between the science of learning and the art of teaching
The INSET training can explore
- How do we unlock the potential of all learners?
- What do we know about the brain and learning
- What is a positive mindset for learning?
- How important are emotions for learning?
- How can we create deep engagement through strong learning relationships?
- What is intelligence?
INSET days give staff an opportunity to reflect on your classroom practice, working alongside your colleagues and to share your ideas for new strategies for engaging and motivating all learners.
You will take away lots of practical ideas that you can use in your classroom straightaway and an accompanying booklet to deepen your learning
What's the cost?
Our INSET days are based on a bespoke pricing structure dependent on your requirements so please contact us.
Who's this programme for?
Interested? Any Questions?
Book or discuss this programme
Please send us your details below and we will be in touch to book you onto the programme